Flat Fee Website Management. Simple & Sweet.
Whatever is under the hood we can handle the job.
nTier Managed Services puts web designers, programmers, web marketers, and IT professionals at your service — without the high cost of hiring full-time web and IT staff. Our menu of services is both comprehensive and flexible, with the ability to be tailored to your specific needs.
Whether you're selling product through an online store, using your website for your day-to-day operations, or simply maintaining an online presence to complement your brick and mortar store, nTier Managed Services helps you make the most of your website operations — efficiently, affordably.
- An nTier Managed Service Plan is customized for the necessary routine tasks that will keep your system current and running, steadily improving your website on a monthly basis.
- Should your needs change, we can easily reconfigure the Service Plan to better suit your requirements.
- Each month, the tasks are done automatically by nTier technical staff.
- A utilization report is provided to you each month to keep you up to date and to show progress.
Website Management: Design and Webmaster Services
Website Management: Design and Webmaster Services Graphics, copywriting, visuals, page optimization — each is key to the success of your website, as they help excite, entice and interest visitors.
nTier Designer gives you direct access to our senior designers, readily available to help you make the most of your website, with content or graphic updates, page additions, CMS or E-commerce management, and even eye-catching graphics such as Flash® or multimedia.
Level 1: Website Management
Textual content placed and stylized into a web page where directed.
- Update of website content and management website tools.
- Content placement - textual content placed and stylized into web page where directed.
- Graphic placement - graphics placed and optimized or resized, and integrated into site where directed.
Level 2: Visual Content Creation
Creation and enhancement of website content.
- Graphic design - create graphics for site, assist in optimizing current graphics.
- HTML/CSS services - develop pages for use on your site.
- Copywriting - wordsmith and refresh content, or create new content based on client direction.
- Logo/illustration/icon development - create new brand image or illustrations for site enhancement.
Level 3: Motion Animation Dynamic Content
Creation and enhancement of advanced website content.
- Web 2.0 Ajax/Spry/SilverlightTM – create dynamic page controls that increase usability and create eye-catching effects to enhance your website.
- Multimedia - create, optimize and integrate several types of media such as video or audio in various formats.
- Flash Development - create attention-grabbing animation to captivate visitors.
- Script Support - implement form validation and develop dynamic page content.
Included with all levels.
- Direct access to our Senior Web Development Staff
- Assistance with website updates such as text, pictures, and graphics
- Creative consultation support for content development
- Creative consultation support for custom graphics
Website Management: Programming Services
Website Management: Programming Services Traffic increases, pages load slowly, the site is riddled with errors — if your website is anything short of swift and easy, visitors will log off, never to return again. A smooth, efficient web experience says a great deal about your business — you care about your visitors and you take the time to care for your site.
nTier Programmer provides you with a programming team to help you sustain the integrity of your application and ensure your website stays error-free. You're assured one-on-one support from a professional who knows your code and configuration, whether you select just a corrective action, the database support or optimization support.
Level 1: Code Performance Support
Corrective action for server code errors and bugs.
- Stability, corrective, general support - correct server errors.
- Supported languages - PHP, ASP, .NET C#, VB, CFM, CGI/PERL.
Level 2: Database Performance Support
Corrective support for database script, code and objects; DBA support for database issues.
- Stability, corrective, general support - address and correct problems with supported databases.
- Supported databases - MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, MSAccess.
Level 3: Optimization & Upgrade Support (Code and Database)
Application optimized, upgraded and performance-tuned.
- Code/database performance review - analyze and diagnose slow loading pages or database response times.
- Code/database optimization - in cases of increased response times and slow loading pages, update application code or queries to prevent possible failure or latency.
- Code/database monthly maintenance plan - create active maintenance plan to prevent long response times, failure or possible loss of data.
Included with all levels.
- Support of common Unix platforms/Windows/Solaris
- Deficiency support of code errors or database errors
- Support for MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, and MSAccess databases
- Support for PHP, ASP, .NET, C#, VB, CFM, and Java programming languages
Website Management: Internet Marketing Services It's simply not enough to launch a website. A well-planned marketing effort must accompany it, drawing visitors to your site — time and again. Yet how do customers find you? How do you stand out from your competition in the ever-growing, fast-paced, online arena?
Through our Social Media Marketing services ensures your site is readily found in relevant searches, your business the center of attention among those seeking what you sell — a certain formula for improved ROI.
Get more out from your marketing efforts with our
Bee Social Marketing now available with our Management Services.
To get more information about our Internet Marketing services:
Website Management: Web Server Support Services A website is like any "machine." Its server must be attended to on a regular basis to ensure it's in good "running order."
nTier Engineer provides certified technicians to administer your Windows or Unix system, allowing you to focus on your core business, not tedious administrative functions. We will also review the site's log files on a regular basis to ensure you stay proactive — never waiting for an incident to occur, always a step ahead.
Level 1: Server Management
Server support, including necessary server functions that require management.
- Manage services, modules and components - maintain and manage continual operation.
- Manage email servers - support for most email systems.
- Manage operating system - support for Windows® or Unix®-based operating systems.
Level 2: Installation and Configuration
Installation and configuration support for software on a server.
- Install, configure applications - install and configure off-the-shelf type applications for your server.
- Install, configure network software - custom configurations and installations such as Bind and load balancers, and configuration of database clusters performed by certified engineers.
- Configure operating system and web server - custom configurations performed by certified engineers.
Level 3: Server Performance Support
Support for issues related to server configurations, modules, and services that the server is required to perform
- Web Server Performance - remediation for web server issues to help circumvent system downtime.
- Preventative log analysis support - prevent server downtime and loss through analysis of log files.
- Operating System Performance - remediation for operating system issues to help circumvent system downtime.
- Patching, updates or upgrades - perform software manufacturer updates and regular patch management.
Included with all levels.
- Support of common Unix Platforms/Windows/Solaris and most all web servers & server applications.
- Deficiency support of server and OS issues
- DNS & Network Infrastructure Support
- Hard disk space and usage monitoring
- Log space usage monitoring and archiving
- Monthly Server & Application tuning
- Monthly Log review for any corrective issues or server health concerns
Website Management: Website Monitoring Support Services A watchful eye on your website is essential to ensure it's "business as usual" — without glitches, bugs or flaws.
nTier Monitoring checks applications, as well as database and hardware, allowing the website administrator to respond when server-related issues arise, and predict potential failure points. In fact, many times, with proper monitoring, our engineers can correct issues before they even occur.
nTier Monitoring nTier Monitoring can go a step further by simulating visitors accessing a particular path in your website and report any slow responding pages. This is especially helpful if you have a series of pages that require monitoring rather just accessing a single page. (i.e. checkout process or login process).
Level 1: Website Monitoring
Standard website uptime monitoring.
- Server, website performance monitor - monitor from multiple locations simultaneously to provide end-to-end perspective of web page performance and availability.
Level 2: Service Monitoring
Monitoring of other required components that support your website or applications.
- Application, service monitoring - measures compliance with Service Level Agreements, reporting real-time correlation of errors and additional application and network statistics, as well as database and email monitoring.
Level 3: Process Simulation Performance Monitoring
Transaction monitoring of code and database execution response times.
- Code performance monitoring - benchmark server page response times and execution of code to identify trouble areas before script or database failure.
Included with all levels.
- 24/7 Remediation Support
- Multiple notification methods available
- Multiple geographical monitoring stations available
- Frequency - 1 min, 5 min, 15 min.
Website Management: Website Security Services
Neglect your data and you risk losing it all — customer confidence in your business, countless sales, your integrity, your business.
Intellectual Property such as online data is critical to business, and must be safeguarded at all costs, at all times. Planning and implementing regular security measures is a "must" in order to ensure protection, as well as maintain the security and privacy of your website and online business applications.
nTier Security provides both standard and enhanced security to help safeguard your website and data, and deliver a secure experience for customers.
Level 1: Basic Protection
Standard level of security management.
- Software firewall management - configure and manage Windows and Unix firewalls.
- Permissions configurations - permissions set on files, folders, and user accounts to prevent vulnerabilities.
Level 2: Active Protection
Implementation of proactive measures and regular security checks to ensure all possible safeguards are incorporated for a secure server and website.
- Security log analysis - review of security logs on a regular basis to alert to intrusion or hack attempts, and prevent server from being compromised.
- IP and intrusion monitoring - proactive alert notification of hack attempts.
Level 3: Consultative Security
Ensuring industry standard security compliancy, such as HIPPA or Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Compliancy - medical and legal information secured by certified agencies.
- Security auditing and consulting - secure network or server, customized to meet client requirements.
Included with all levels.
- 24/7 Backup Restores
- Daily or Continuous Backups
- Off site backups for maximized protection
- Industry standard AES 256-bit encryption on storage ideally suited for higher security needs of Financial, Healthcare and Government organizations.
Website Management: Website Backup Services Backing up your assets, keeping them secure — not only is it essential, it's a lifesaver if you ever need to return to an earlier file, database, image or configuration.
nTier Backup makes it easy to work with multiple versions of your backup. If you're not sure which backup to restore from, you can choose either the last iteration or one from a few days ago.
But nTier Backup goes well beyond what many other backup systems provide. We help with restoring configuration files that could be corrupted, or changed a few times before you notice anomalies in your web server or applications. If your server isn't operating correctly, we backup from recent backup copies to preserve your fragile configurations
Knowing your data is always safe and secure, peace of mind is built into nTier Backup.
Level 1: File Backup
Data backup, restoration of individual files, complete folders and other media.
- Offsite backup - hands-free secure daily backups.
Level 2: Version Backup
Multiple version backup, restoration of an individual file, folder or other media.
- Multiple version backup - supports true versioning and retains up to 30 versions of backed-up data.
Level 3: Configuration Backup
Configuration file backup; includes, but not limited to, web server configurations, database, and application configuration files.
- Last known good configuration - for quick restore of corrupted configuration files with versioning support.
Included with all levels.
- Enhanced security - with 128-bit SSL encryption on transfers, 256-bit AES encryption on storage with a user-defined key.
- Continuous data backups - automatic backup of modified files at almost real time (every 10 minutes).
- Bandwidth throttling - available for heavily trafficked websites.