The following is just a glimpse of the many reasons why every Business Owner should take Social Media Marketing:
#1 : Consumers are Obviously Fed Up with Being Interrupted
- Technology allows us to screen and block unwanted phone calls
- Listen to the radio without having to hear any advertisements
- Watch our favorite TV shows while skipping straight through commercials
- Set up filters to un-clutter our inboxes and read the news we want to when we want to
#2 : It’s No Secret that We are Living in a Virtual World
- Newspaper circulation is down 7 million over the last 25 years.
- Yet in the last 5 years, unique readers of online newspapers are up 30 million.
- It took 38 years for Radio to reach 50 million users. 13 for Television and only 4 for the Internet.
- Facebook topped 150 million users in less than 9 months!
#3: Traditional Advertising Changed Dramatically throughout 2009
- Television commercials were reduced by 10%
- Radio advertisements declined by over 11%
- Magazine Sales decreased almost 15%
- Newspaper Sales dropped nearly 19%
#4: Communication has Never Been Easier
- Facebook has more than 350 million users sharing information with one another
- Twitter gives advertisers the ability to have influential people talk about their product or service.
- Blogs continue to grow in popularity and is primarily used to get people talking
- Smart phones enable users to browse the web and download apps from virtually everywhere all of which can be used to market your product or service.
#5: We are All Tired of the Same Old “Marketing Fluff”
- Build report and trust by providing the ability to see what others say about your company
- 90% of decision makers make purchasing decisions based on opinion from trusted sources
- Create a presence and set the stage for communication and easy recommendations
- With over 140 MILLION users and 80 percent of Twitter usage on mobile devices, anyone can update their status anytime and practically anywhere.
- This is not only impacting how both good and bad customer experiences are shared but also providing an instant way for consumers to connect with one another while making purchasing decisions.
To find out how the Genacom Business Development Team can help your company create a presence
and manage a successful Social Media Marketing Campaign visit our Bee Social Marketing Website today.